What I miss about San Diego. . . (in no particular order Amby)
1. Fiji Yogurt--my favorite of the new "fat free yogurt" craze (any Seinfeld fans out there? Yes. I think it is too good to be true as well). They don't have any up here. Dang.
2. Girl's night in my ward with divine treats and Project Runway. I had never seen it before but I got sucked in.
3. Amber and her boys!!!
4. Going to the beach every Saturday (especially when combined with above). See photo for proof of fun and cuteness.
I promise I had clothes on. Awkward.
5. My large, spacious apartment. Especially my full sized fridge, oven, and kitchen aid mixer. That is the worst thing about this place--the kitchen! We have a half sized oven that is a relic of the WWII era and a college dorm sized fridge. What the?!?
What I don't miss . . .
1. Cleaning the bathroom. Best thing about living in a hotel? MAID SERVICE. So nice. The only thing she doesn't clean is the kitchen.
2. Having to drive everywhere. I ride my bike to the gym, post office, grocery store, doctor, etc. Very pleasant. (More on my bike to come)