Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ode to the World's Cutest Grandparents

Our second set of visitors was my precious grandparents.  I feel so lucky to have such loving and spunky grandparents that I get to see so often (but not often enough)!!!

We didn't take many pictures during their trip because it raised every single day they were here.  Total stink!  But I did want to include some of my favorite pictures of them from Christmas.

One night Granny and Grampy came over all dressed up, but Granny wanted to get comfy before we played games so she borrowed some of our clothes.  Doesn't she look tough in Sam's Navy OCS t-shirt?  They are pretty hard core.  And I just can't get over her in my gray and pink sneakers. Pretty hip, eh?


And I think Gramps is pretty handsome in Rachel's girly apron.

We did, however, get one stellar video while they were in town.  This is Josh (my cousin's hubby), Granny, and I doing the "shuffle off to Buffalo."  Not bad for an 80 year old lady!!

3 comments:

Sara Lee said...

that was awesome for a Granny. How cool is she!

Sarah McK said...

Cutest ever. Love them!

Christine Webb said...

omg...could little Elaine be any more adorable?! your grandma is seriously the best.