Sunday, February 14, 2010

Secret Cupid

One of my favorite family traditions growing up was "Secret Cupids."  A week before Valentine's Day, my mom would set up a store in her bedroom, and we would each draw a family member's name out of a hat.  Throughout the week, we would leave that person little surprises.  Then we would all try to guess who our secret cupid was on Valentine's Day (and be just shocked at the results).

Although it is pretty obvious who Secret Cupid is now, Sam and I still have fun celebrating this way every year.  This year though, a different S.C. sent me something in the mail and stole the show . . .

 Talk about the cutest cupid of all!!!  Sorry Sam, but how could you compete with that?!?

3 comments:

Sarah McK said...

You'd better believe it! :)

Jessie's Jargon said...

Wow... that kid is cute. Sarah is so funny! Way to keep up the secret cupid tradition!

Molly said...

Oh my goodness, what a CUTIE!! And those pictures! Beautiful!!:)

I would LOVE to start talking penpals! Email me anytime!