Last week I got to spend the whole week with my sissies in Buffalo. Funnest! (Rachie calls it "the buff" and it makes for some pretty funny/seemingly awkward statements--see above.) We don't get to see each other nearly as often as we would like, so we had to make the most of it. It was an action packed week!
The first few days I got Rach all to myself. So fun! I also adore Ryan, so it was fun to have him come along.
We . . .
1. Went to see a Shakespeare play in the park. It started to rain quite heavily halfway through, but it was still fun to sit there all wet and enjoy. We did wuss out and leave at intermission though. Can you blame us? I don't love Julius Caesar that much.
2. Went to Palmyra to see the many important church history sites there and go to the beautiful temple. It was very special to be in the place where Joseph Smith prayed and saw God and Jesus Christ.
3. Went to the drive-in movie and saw what was quite possibly the worst movie I have ever seen--G Force. Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT believe the hype. It is atrocious. But snooging in a truck bed filled with an air mattress and tons of blankets and pillows made up for it.
4. Went to Niagara Falls. It was SO COOL in person. I was amazed by all the electricity in the air and the mist it creates. By the time we left, it seriously looked like we had just stepped out of the shower.
5. Went to a quaint little town called Niagara on the Lake in Canada to do some window shopping and see an obscure musical. So charming! We also gorged ourselves on pastries from the local bakery. Yum!
I really lucked out in the sister department. Don't you think? Love ya, sis! Thanks for a great trip.
Stayed tuned for Part 2 . . . Someone pretty darn cute joined us.
5 weeks ago