So here I go again to try to win another giveaway on my cousin Amber's blog. If Amy is my sickening sister in law, then Amber is my sickening cousin. :) She has a Halloween goodie box up for grabs, and I want it. So here it goes . . .
My favorite Halloween photo--the KILLER Yzma pumpkin Sam and I (fine, mostly Sam) carved last year.
1. What is your all time best Halloween costume?
When I was in Kindergarten, my mom made me an awesome princess riding on a horse costume. I wish I had a photo with me. My legs were the horse's two front legs. So cute!
2. What is your favorite Halloween tradition?
Busting out the Halloween bows my mom made us and the decorations on October 1st.
3. What is your favorite Fall tradition?
Stuffing my face with pumpkin chocolate chip bread--over and over and over.
4. What is your favorite book?
I can't pick favorites!!! But probably the whole Harry Potter series, East of Eden by John Steinbeck, and To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
5. Name 3 great things that happened to you today.
I just woke up thirty minutes ago, so sleeping in until almost 10 should definitely count! But yesterday Sam and I went thrift store shopping for Halloween, and Sam surprised later last night me with a frosty. YUM!
6. What is your all time favorite dessert?
Hot brownies straight from the oven with ice cream on top.
7. Tell me something you look forward to doing in the next month.
Meeting my new niece!
8. Tell me something you are going to give someone else for Christmas.
The only presents I have picked out are for people who read this blog. So I am pleading the fifth. All I can say is that maybe I will use my new sewing skills . . .