Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Playing catch up

So I busted out my camera for the first time in awhile the other day and discovered some stuff I never posted. So here it goes . . .

The best thing about our current location--only 1.5 miles to the beach, baby!!! And it is a perfect bike ride. That's right, be jealous. It isn't as nice of a beach as the ones in San Diego, but it is a lot closer. The one annoying thing about this beach is that it is covered in seagulls (and I still haven't forgiven them for pooping on my head a few months ago). So I found this too irresistible to pass up.



Also, as I mentioned in the post about my dad, Sam had to spend a week out in the middle of nowhere doing "hard core" field exercises. Well they commissioned him about a million pounds of combat gear (seriously), and I couldn't get over how anyone could even walk in that much stuff, let alone dodge bullets. Sam got a kick out of me trying on his armored vest and gigantic helmet. Notice the crotch protector? I got a kick out of that.

4 comments:

Sarah McK said...

That video of you in Sam's uniform is absurd. :) You should start wearing that in public. It's a great look for you!

Chelsea said...

I love that you put these videos-- of yourself-- up in public! Hee hee!!

Rachel said...

I laughed out loud when Sam pelted you one. And that video of the beach--it is official...I am going to CA to see you for my February break from school!!

Courtney Lee said...

I miss you! I'm so glad you posted those videos because it makes me feel like I'm with you! I need to see you soon!